Amazon affiliate

https://dfyleadpage.com/app/pages/amazon?uid=448

Sunday 22 April 2018

My first flight 1

MY FIRST FLYING EXPERIENCE.


I have always long to be on an aircraft all the days of my life. I just love aviation and anything that has to do with aircraft and flight.On  I went for an aviation conference at ikeja. After the conference, we were taken on an excursion to the airport to board plane. We used Azman air B737. 
 


  After that day, I long to fly to any where in Nigeria but i have no idea how much a flight ticket is worth. I do think flying is only for the rich. I conceive an idea that why not fly to Ibadan and take bus back home? Ibadan is closer to lagos and i can fly to ibadan and return to lagos the same day without my parents being aware of it. I goggle search for flight ticket to ibadan but i couldn't get any clue online. I called my close friend who is a travel agent to find out the price of flight ticket to ibadan. He checked and told me that it's only Overland airways that flies directly into ibadan airport from lagos but he has no idea how much he ticket is. He said alternatively, Arik air into ibadan airport via Nnamdi Azikwe airport Abuja. The price was 44,000#. I almost gave up on it, being desperate about it made me determined to find out about the price. 
  One faithful day, set out to Gat terminal at Murtala Mohammed airport ikeja to check out the price of flight ticket to ibadan. I met overland ticketer at the counter and she told me the ticket is 12,500#. Take off time is 7:00 am and the aircraft will go to Ibadan via Ilorin airport. I run helter skelter to raise the money for the flight ticket. to avail. On a faithful day, my mom house agent at ibadan put a call across to me and told me that she wanna send house rent to her and her number isn't going through. i told her to send the money to my account and the next day, she sent a sum of 27,000# to me. I was very glad that finally my dream was accomplished but i was very afraid of something. My fear was that what if the plane crashes because of my action? But i brushed aside the fear because my excitement was greater than my fear. 
TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

  1. I see Aviation Love running in your blood. Hope mum don't get mad on you on the action?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She later got to know and was upset. but there was nothing she could do because she saw the passion in me.

      Delete